Thursday 30 August 2012

Luke Bangsberg



This is Luke. He's from Wisconsin so I only get to see him once a year when I stay at my family's lake cabin. We go waaaay back. So far back that I even found a picture of us playing blocks together when we were still in diapers.

Anyway, this past week, I was able to spend some time with him. And let me tell you, it was an adventure to say the least. Some activities included Lincolnwood trips, bare footing excursions, pool games, double-solitaire marathons, jet-skiing expeditions, tubing, swimming, and, of course, nap time.

Okay, so I only watched Luke barefoot (if you've never seen a deep-water start, you've been missing out), because I'm too scared to try it myself. Also, both Luke and I agree that we are both horrible at solitaire. We only had a marathon because we had decided to play until we won a game (eventually, we got tired of playing solitaire and gave up). I have to say, though, I think we're pretty evenly matched at pool. We each won about 50% of the rounds we played. As for jet-skiing, don't let Luke drive unless you want to be completely soaked by the end of the ride. Also, when he says that he's going to knock you off the tube, don't be surprised if he full-on tackles you into the water.

Overall, it was an awesome week! He might be bit crazy, but he's a pretty great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment