Tuesday 13 November 2012

Great Adventures...Maybe....Someday

Recently, I have been thinking about traveling. A LOT. I know it seems really random but I actually have always wanted to travel. As you can probably imagine, I have a loooong list of places that I want to see (and that's a major understatement), and it sure seems like most of these crazy adventures I'm planning are never going to happen. BUT I wanted to tell you guys that I can cross at least one place off my list soon, because for Christmas Break I am going to...drumroll please...Mexico! I know what you're thinking. Aren't you a poor college student? Why in the world are you going to Mexico? Well, to answer your question I am going to visit my wonderful father and my lovely stepmother. That's right. I don't have an evil stepmother. Take that for breaking stereotypes!

Well anyway I just thought that I would share that. And while we're on the topic of lists of things to do in my lifetime, I also thought I'd share a small snapshot of my bucket list.










































































































































And yes, that is a SMALL snapshot of my bucket list. You can find my growing list here:
adventuresofasanguine.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This is so rad. Just gunna say, I can totally see you saying that to a taxi driver... it would be so hilarious to see:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. this is amazing. Did you make all of those pictures? They're awesome! :)
    I miss you! I want to go camping with you and be with you in the taxi and go skydiving with you and be part of flash mob with you and hike that Appalachian tril with you and tip a cow with you... Lol we should go to Loralee's house and tip a cow there. :) I think it would be awesome to go to each state and visit people in each one. Anyways this is kind of long-winded, but in a lot of these, I did imagine myself there with you! :)
    I love you and i love your post!

    ReplyDelete