Monday 23 January 2012

Miss Frazzled



Today, for some odd reason that I have not been able to detect, I have been extremely frazzled. Whether I'm having short term memory loss or missing something obvious, I've really been out of it. I'm surprised they haven't kicked me out of recording orchestra yet, because I have been butchering every take with some silly little mistake or another. And it's not just in recording. People, places, and ideas are frustrating and confusing me. I am confusing myself.

Days like today aren't an unusual occurrence. Circumstances beyond my control are a catch phrase in the script of my life. Life isn't supposed to be perfect. If it were, when would I ever grow? Trials and obstacles are God's way of growing my character and helping me become more like Him.

Through everything I face, I cannot hope to endure in my own strength. Only with God by my side can I get through one of my frazzled days.

1 comment: