Monday 15 April 2013

Make Someone's Day



I'm a really spontaneous person and I absolutely love that. But I realize that because of that, what flies out of my mouth isn't always something I'm proud of. I'm sad to admit that I've become a very sarcastic person and a hypocrite as well. I'm hurt when I'm made the joke of any conversation continually, and yet that seems to be all that I do to others now.

So to anyone I've hurt, I want you to know that I am deeply sorry and I want to thank you for sticking by my side. I haven't been a very nice person and I hope you can forgive me. But I also want you to do something for me: join me in a challenge.

My goal is to do something special for one person a day, for the rest of the month. It doesn't have to be earth-shattering, but it needs to mean something. Let the people that are closest to you know how much they mean to you.

Make someone's day, every day.

"Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart." -1 Peter 1:22



2 comments: