Tuesday 29 November 2011

Andy-roo


Andrew Jake Donesky. To me, he's just Andy. We are complete and total opposites. We get into a lot of arguments, but for some reason, we're really good friends. Don't ask me how that works. I'm still trying to figure it out myself. He is one of the only people who sees past my sanguine personality and knows what I'm really feeling. He can be hard to understand sometimes (most of the time), but his strange behavior is just something that makes him unique. His nerdy conversation can be really annoying, but usually it only bugs me because it makes me realize how nerdy I am as well. I really hate it when he goes against what I want on purpose (see facial hair in picture below), but I really appreciate that he isn't a pushover and that he holds his own opinions. As pessimistic as I'd like to think he is, I cannot deny that he is actually very realistic. He confuses and frustrates me to no end, but he challenges me like no one else can.


No comments:

Post a Comment