Sunday 27 November 2011

Big Ben


Amaris Eve Benardo, affectionately known as Big Ben (by me...sometimes) or Amie (the rest of the world...most of the time). There's something wonderful to be said about anyone that can put up with my obnoxious clarinet squeaking, and let me tell you, she's heard her share. I don't remember when exactly we became such good of friends. Perhaps it was the day that she asked me to play a duet with her in the stairwell. Or maybe when we worked in the music office together (a short time, but a blissful time nonetheless). Either way, Amie is one of my favorite people in the world. Someday I'm going to start a campaign to make her handwriting into a font (it practically is already). She is so unique. She is the sunshine to my day. Even thought things may not always be going great for her, she has this constantly upbeat attitude that inspires everyone around her. I don't know what I'd do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment